This article was written by Travis Boylls and by wikiHow staff writer, Nicole Levine, MFA. Travis Boylls is a Technology Writer and Editor for wikiHow. Travis has experience writing technology-related articles, providing software customer service, and in graphic design. He specializes in Windows, macOS, Android, iOS, and Linux platforms. He studied graphic design at Pikes Peak Community College.
This article has been viewed 10,278 times.
How do you know when you get a match on Bumble? If you missed the notification on your phone or just prefer to use Bumble in your web browser, there's still an easy way to find out if someone you swiped right on also swiped right on you. This wikiHow article will teach you how to see your Bumble matches on your Android, iPhone, iPad, or computer.
1Open the Bumble app. You'll find it on your Home screen or in your app list.
- If you're on a computer, sign in to https://www.bumble.com.
2Tap the chat bubble icon in the Bumble mobile app. You'll see the chat bubble icon at the bottom-right corner of the screen. If you have any matches, there will be a tiny number on the chat bubble, indicating exactly how many matches you have. X Research source
- If you're on the web, you'll see your match queue in the Matches area on the left side of the page.
3Check out your match queue. If you've matched with other Bumble users, you'll see your matches at the top of the screen in the mobile app, or on the left side of the page on Bumble Web.
- Matches appear in chronological order, with the most recent match appearing first.
- If you see a silver circle around a match, this means the match has expired. X Research source
4Make contact. If a match occurs between a man and a woman, the woman has 24 hours to start the conversation to solidify the match. In matches that occur between two men, two women, or any two genders that aren't specifically male and female, either party can make the first contact.
- If no contact is made within 24 hours, the match will expire. But don't worry—you can rematch with expired matches instantly if you use Bumble Premium or Bumble Boost.
- If you don't have a paid Bumble subscription, you can rematch the next time that person appears in your match queue.
If you have a Bumble Premium or Bumble Boost subscription, you can also see who liked you on before you swipe left or right by checking the Beeline. Without a paid subscription, you'll only see blurred photos of the people in your Beeline.
If a match SuperSwiped you, their profile photo will display a yellow heart.
About This Article
1. Open Bumble.
2. Swipe on other users.
3. Tap on the chat bubble.
4. Look through your match queue.